Monday, August 4, 2008

FEAR ITSELF

I can’t understand why in the world the word “fear” is so powerful?
It can ruin great plans, can make you look so stupid and disoriented, you can also lose people you care so dearly because of it.

“Fear”, its eating me up… its killing me… it’s as if something is squeezing my heart, my face felt so hot… can even hardly hear somebody talking to me… so stiff...
Did my blood just suddenly stopped flowing through my veins? Coz it felt that way….

If I could have just made myself disappear that very moment, I would
or if I could have just paused the time and able to go back and edit some part, I would.

How can I fight this fear lurking inside of me when I felt a complete stranger in a place I was in.

I wish fear is just something that you can find inside your purse. One that you can just take it out and throw it away. And everything will be ok.
But sadly its not as simple as that. It will remain inside of you for as long as you choose, for not believing and trusting your own self.

That’s exactly what I was feeling… so inferior and different in so many ways. Maybe I’ll get over it. Just need some time to analyze myself and eventually get back in the race of life.


This phrase from a movie I saw is what's motivating me to make fear work for me and not against me. I know in my heart that its not gonna be easy, but I'll try.


"Whenever there is fear, there is opportunity"